Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sex? No, Anything But That!--The Sorcerer Gaumata


The woman, Anahita, was awake. I crouched down low in Rustem’s mind and tried to cover my eyes, but when his eyes suddenly snapped open, I too, saw the woman. She was smiling slightly as she ran a gentle hand over her husband’s body. Damn it all! I was sharing that body now, and cringed from her touch. 
I was unable to keep the sensation off myself. Although I struggled to stay incognito, a small squeak of fear escaped me as the woman began to untie the trousers. No, please keep her off! I prayed silently as alarm made my limbs stiff. I could feel the throbbing erection and I knew that it would find the woman. I covered my eyes with trembling hands, cowering in a corner of Rustem’s mind, but I could still feel the hot wetness of the woman come down over his appendage. The throbbing seemed urgent. I was sure that the cock meant to explode as the woman began her obscene and animal-like squirming as she rode Rustem. I too, felt the pain and the ecstasy as Rustem held back, daring the engorged thing to burst. I felt myself become inundated in their passion until I lost control entirely. Finally, with a primal scream of keen lust, I felt the thing go limp and at last, the woman gave up her wild ride. I felt her hot and pulsating cave disgorge the uselessly limp and slimy thing as she fell to her back with a sigh of satisfaction.


I was thankful that Rustem hadn’t noticed me in the passion of the act and his exhaustion after it, for I began to cry hot tears of mingled shame, disgust, and horror. I stayed in the deepest part of Rustem’s mind, wringing my hands in a fit of loathing. I thought of my body, which lay curled in a huge hollow in the trunk of a tree. Although my mind was elsewhere, my body kept a tenuous connection with it. My body was now wracked with violent trembling as its hands dug their nails into their palms. It was cold now as the sticky liquid between its legs began to cool. The ache in my body’s penis was unbearable. 

http://www.extasybooks.com/la-bruja-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment