Friday, May 10, 2013

A Horrible Nightmare--The Sorcerer Gaumata


It was my misfortune that the King of Kings had a mind that was very mysterious. I chose an hour just after midnight to enter his mind. He was fast asleep, and I knew there would be little resistance. Yet, at the very moment I entered, the king was dreaming. Somehow, this was an inopportune time, for I found myself drawn into his dream as if it were actually happening. I had never entered into a dreaming mind, and I will be cautious not to do so in the future. Cyrus lay deeply asleep.  His right hand twitched slightly as a dream began.  Mandane, his mother, is lying asleep on a fluffy mound of blankets.  He sees the Median king, Astyages, watching her as she sleeps, quite naked.  Cyrus sees something slowly pushing its way out of her vagina.  I am both aware of Cyrus and his horror, as well as my own. I sense that my fear is greater than his, for I cannot bear the sight of her naked vagina. The thing that emerges seems soft at first, but as it materializes, it becomes more solid.  The growing goes on with increased cracking and popping sounds as a great tree forms.  It continues to grow out of her until it seems to cover the entire earth.  Looking from above, we see that Astyages has been skewered by one of the huge branches.  His limp body hangs there as the tree continues to grow.
Cyrus and I watch in shock as the tree hardens and sets its branches.  It seems to me that its branches have spread out into every corner of the world.  There are two major branches coming from the main trunk; however, there are many other strong branches.  As we watch, one of the two big branches seems to twist itself around the other, which seemed to be trying to push it aside.  Red blood pours from the branch and it appears to decay rapidly, turning brown and mushy before our eyes.  The remaining large branch begins to writhe in all directions.  Some of its minor branches break off.  Finally, with a great spasm, it too, begins to rot.

http://www.extasybooks.com/calor-del-amor-6/

No comments:

Post a Comment